ponedjeljak, 30. prosinca 2013.

Hi guys !!! I know that I just yesterday published post,but I have to share this with you .So, today I was researching   about  miracle of makeup  and I found some shocking  transformation. For you  I picked the most interesting ones.

Russian make-up artist Vadim Andreev says he can give any woman a cover girl transformation by simply using cosmetics











Mar9626/ before and after makeup every day
Makeup transformation :0

tis why us girlz wear makeup



This scares me . Twitter = @theomen_




And on the end I decided to put  transformation that I did :) 
So she is thirteen  and she really doesn't need lot of make up .On her face I put BB cream, mascara,eyeliner under eyes  and then I made  light smokey eyes with  brown eyeshadows. On the end I fixed  her eyebrows with pencil and put a little bit of bronzer that you can't see because my camera is not really good .

1 komentar: